"STRANGER"

We met unintentionally
I suddenly became so happy 
Months passed and still you 
chose to stay 
So I started to believe the phrase 
"Come what may".

As times passed by I'm starting
to fall 
But I'm afraid to start again after 
all 
So as of now, I'll choose being 
friends with you 
Even if I already care the way 
you do. 

It's the consequences that I'm
scared to face 
'Coz I'm afraid that maybe one of 
these days 
You might suddenly walk out of 
my life 
And realize that you still love 
your 'ex'. 

Oh God, what have you given
me? 
He's not perfect but he makes 
me happy 
I still want him to be my lover 
Is he the one for me?
Or in my life, will I let him be? 

My mind is full of questions and
doubts 
Yes or No answers came in and 
out 
It's so hard to be in this situation 
But in the end, it's my happiness
that will matter. 

A total stranger captivated 
my heart 
As if cupids hit the center of the 
dart 
You came just at the wrong time 
But who knows someday, your 
world would permanently clash 
mine. 

But no matter how hard I'll try to 
push this through 
The situation is just too 
complicated for me and you 
I just can't decide the right thing 
to do 
'Coz I am just so damn happy 
when I am with you. 

From the start, I know we're just 
meant to be apart
I doubt if you were ever really
true 'Coz trusting a stranger is really
hard to do
Yes, together we shared a lot of
fun
But the things that were done,
"were done".

I know our ending is not a happy
ending
Maybe because we met at a
wrong timing
Letting you in my life is like a
dare
'Coz I know in the end, we'll be
back again to being stranger.....
[To Anonymous, thanks for inboxing :) ]

Post a Comment